Fast Food Fast Journal


« Home

Welcome to the Journal!

No blogsite is complete without a place for us to blog. I thought I'd start out by simply asking you to comment on the Fast Food Fast. It hasn't even started and I'm already seeing visits everyday. So let's get it going!

I'm challenged by it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a "burger basher" (even though I prefer Mexican food). I'm not joining the "super-size me" band wagon (even though I haven't been able bring myself to eat a meal at Mickey D's since I saw the film). I'm not even trying to lose weight (though that probably wouldn't hurt).

But I'm really wanting to get my heart in line with what God wants. And Jesus says that my treasure is a pretty good GPS locator for where my heart is (Matt. 6:21). I'm hoping this year with the FFF will help me move it toward where it needs to be. It'll be a God-thing for sure.

Durand

0 Responses to “Welcome to the Journal!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Fast Food Fast Journal | Blogger Templates